perjantai 22. toukokuuta 2009

Pheww







I'm beyond the point of being tired, I'm knackered, exhausted, stressed out and angry. I'm trying to force myself to writing 'cause the few times I've tried before have ended really soon 'cause I've became so pissed of. This kind of renovation must be one of the most stressful situations that you can be in. Million things to do and think about, you never can have enough money to do everything you need, or TIME! At the same time it would be nice to even try to enjoy the summer...

In about week and a half this will be done. I'll be leaving my home for three months. And I'm so looking forward to it, 'cause that means all this hustle will be over. Fortunately I have a fabulous summer coming up! I have many nice things planned. Anyway enough with the moaning, here's the pics I promised about what my kitchen and bathroom lookss like now. These pics are taken a few months back.

The tiles are cracking off the floor in the bathroom, and there are wires hanging in the kitchen. I can't wait to get everything working properly and efficiently!

Ei kommentteja: