keskiviikko 6. tammikuuta 2010

Sigh...and wow!


Dancers...how cool are they!? Seriously, if I could choose one profession to my self, it would be a dancer. Dancing brings joy to the one dancing, and to the ones wathing. Dancing has attitude, grace, love, power, hope, and happines to it. What more can you ask for?


Ever felt the feeling of perfect relaxation and excitement at the same time? Dancing can bring that to you. Music is loud, you just move, move and move and forget everything else. Forget about joga...DANCE!


When I was a small girl I wanted to be a ballet dancer. Newer had the courage to go to a class though, I was too shy and didn't let my mom force me to go. Now I wish she had. I did some show dancing when I was a teenager, but quit when I didn't learn a routine as fast as I would have wanted to. I left the studio and never went back...stupid stupid me!



I tried to start dancing as a hobby around six months ago, but that didn't work out. I'd have to start from the beginners group, which is not a problem otherwise than...I'm like a fossil there!! Think about jumping up and down and sucking at piruets in the middle of 13-16 year old people...how humiliating. And sure I shouldn't think about irrelevant stuff like that, but I just coudn't bare my jaw dropping suckiness every week in front of giggling pimple_faced_ teenagers...
But oh boy do I dance at home... like mad! I swirl aroung my small apartment, do piruets that aren't even close to being the way they should...but hey who cares! Watching people dance well gives me chills, lifts my spirits up immediately and makes me super jealous. And that's exactly what it shoul do to you, make you feel....dear santa I know Christmas just went by but could you make me a dancer? Pleaseeeee

Enjoy...so jealous.

Ei kommentteja: