tiistai 8. kesäkuuta 2010

Bring on the drama



I've been a really lazy photographer lately, BUT these pics are taken a week ago, when my godmother asked me to come and photograph their children. I loved it, and kinda feel like it's time to start rehearsing this stuff properly again. I've had a way too long brake from it, 'cause boy it was fun again!!
So these are just for show off. ;) I like the results a lot...and that's not that common! I usually find lot's and lot's of things to complaint about my pics. So maybe you could say that I'm evolving. Good. Finally.



Otherwise I'm just loving the Helsinki summer. It's green again...and I adore green. In the evenings I sit on my window,both windows all open and look outside over the neighbouring houses sealings at the sky above, and listen to SMG (Scandinavian Music Group). I could do that for hours if I had the time.
Summer gives me the chills every year, 'cause this is the time of living and doing. There's a lot going on, and mostly I'm going with the flow.



I really don't have anything reasonable to say this time...(do I ever?) So I'll just end with a link to the rest of the pics I took. *Click click*

Ei kommentteja: