maanantai 13. huhtikuuta 2009

Unfinished Castle


New kitchen!New bathroom! New new new!
I love interior design, I love to spend money on that(when ever I have any)...now there's an ultimate renovation coming up in few months...plumming. Plumming means a lot of dust, lot of hustle and stress. BUT I've decided not to think about those depressing phases of this whole project, instead I'll consentrate on improving and designing!

My home is my castle, a small one but still a castle! We live in Helsinki, Torkkelinmäki in a stone building, built in the early 1920's. We've got 25 square meters, with a small kitchen and an even smaller bathroom. This castle has character, with it's rustic wooden floors and high sealings!

I fell in love head over heels with my apartment 2 years ago, and pretty much bought it without thinking about it that much. It had a horrible orange wall and the ugliest wooden loft bed but I didn't mind I just wanted it. Since that I've painted one wall and the loft bed but there's still lot's to do!

Now the big plumming renovation is allmost here and it's time to make plans! To be honest I do stress about this, sometimes so much that I feel like screaming my head off...but I need to keep it together and I need to stay focused. It's going to take 3 months of pure hell, without no home but after that I'll have pretty funcioting kitchen and a new shiny bathroom!Yey!
I'll survive, I'm sure.

Ei kommentteja: