perjantai 24. heinäkuuta 2009

H&M Home edition


I've felt really homesick today. It has been raining the whole evening, and that made me think about home. I love to sit on my sofa in the summer with the window open, listen to the rain drops falling and looking at the sky...I love to live on the top floor with nothing blocking the view to the sky. Storm watching is really cool there.

So, we've staid in Vuosaari for few weeks, I think, and there's really nothing to tell about it. It has been just as depressing as I thought. And I know that it's all about the attitude, and this really isn't a long time that we need to live here...but you know, a girl loves to whine a bit.

Anyway, I went to my friends place today and she had this H&M Autumn 2009 Home catalogue! Oh my...I need so much stuff from there...and what a great thing it is that I actually need all the things I want!!Usually I feel guilty even looking at new pillows, or carpets because I never really need new ones, just want them. BUT now it's different!!Yey!!

My plan is to buy a really basic sofa with sleek lines, nothing fancy, so I can fill it up with pillows. Lot's and lot's of pillows. I find myself going towards greys, silver, white and black. At least for now...we'll see what I come up with eventually. I feel that there's a lot of plans developing in my head, waiting to get out.

But underneath you can find some of the items that I NEED.












2 kommenttia:

Success kirjoitti...

Oh cool! Have to browse the H&M Home catalog one day and see if I need anything. Like your picks but the 3rd pillow.. no.. tried to understand but.. no. Can't. :D
Love the knitted grey blanket and the stripy pillow. Will go great with your new sofa.

Annik kirjoitti...

the 3rd is my favourite :D 'cause it's so ugly!It's going to look great in between all the other sophisticated and bright coloured other pillows...when you see you'll understand.