perjantai 11. joulukuuta 2009

Summer come fast!!


I'm getting my self a bike!! *hearts flying from my eyes*
I have a lot of changes coming up in few months, and those changes make it possible for me to ride a bike to work. And with that said I have a real, proper, and WISE reason to buy a CRUISER! Oh how happy am I!!

I can see myself strolling through Kallio with my shiny, glittery, pretty bike when it's summer and hot, with the sun high in the sky...then me and my friend(s) will have our hoops and music with us, and we can drive our cruisers to the park or the beach...then we can hoop, sunbathe, eat, drink and laugh the whole day and drive back home in the evening...<3 <3



This black and pink one is my favourite at the moment. The flames bother me a bit, but that all can be changed. I like the pink rims, and the handle bar has got lots of attitude! ...I love them all though, so it's going to be a very tricky decision, to decide which one to buy.
Click on the pics, for more info! All the bikes can be ordered from The Chopperdome, Amsterdam. I just can't wait for it to be summer!!

Ei kommentteja: