torstai 22. lokakuuta 2009

LDN


It was so much fun! London always delivers! Good friends, good mood, fine dining, partying 'till the morning, no worries, shopping, excellent hotel, a date, sightseeing---perfection.

We wen't to Brick Lane area which is located in the eastern London. I had never been there before, but sure will go again! That was my kinda place. Laid back people with good attitude and style. Lot's of cool shops and few vintage and desing markets on a weekend. Here's few places worth visiting there: Absolutely Vintage - went mad there, too much good stuff to choose from, Pop Up Market - full of designer stuff made from vintage materials a heaven on earth (shopping wise), Not UK Cafe (couldn't find a website)- best sandwiches I have found in London and the atmosphere is perfect.


Sure we did all the sightseeing and Madame Tussauds too, 'cause this was L's first time in England. Trafalgar square at night is gorgeous. I could go on about my trip for days, but instead I'll keep it in my heart and feel happy!

Fountain on Trafalgar Square.


Not UK

Absolutely Vintage

This necklase I bought from the Pop Up Market...I LOVE IT!





Go to London...I guarantee that if you keep your eyes open and try new things, you'll have the time of your life!

5 kommenttia:

Lets_go_find_a_Rain_beau! kirjoitti...

London is such a cool city! I've been there twice but it was ages ago. There is so much to see & so much to do! I think I would need a whole month! :)

I LOVE the necklace!

S*

Annik kirjoitti...

Oh I LOOOOVE the necklase too. I also bought other cool stuff, those vintage markets were awesome...
Glad you like my "new love" too :)

A

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Mahtavin koru ikinä! Miks mulle ei tuotu häh?

Jada.

Annik kirjoitti...

Koska niitä oli vaan 1 ja se on uniikki siis..ihanaa! Mut se on kyllä HIENO. Ajattelin ottaa kuvia muistakin jutuista mitä ostin ja laittaa tänne kunhan jaksan. Se tyttö joka ton korun mulle myi oli muutenkin mahtava, sillä oli vaikka mitä sikahienoa siellä!

A

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Aiiiivan loistavan ihana koru!!! oih!! <3 You lucky owner!:) -Salla-