tiistai 27. lokakuuta 2009

Okay, let's try...


I've seen people doing this in their Blogs often, to cheer them up, to make them see what are the best things in their lives at that moment. It seems to work too, so I'll give it a try! A happy list.

Mine has a little twist to it though...I'd like to call it a motivational list. A "Motivational Monday list"( yes I know it's thuesday now, but I was supposed to do this yesterday...). I'll try to gather up all the things that could motivate me on a dull Monday things to be happy about, and things that prepare me for the new week.

I've had a shitty day today. I have a terrible cough and a terrible headackhe. I wen't to the doctors yeasterday and got some nice white pills and some horrible tasting cough syrup(that doesn't work). Now I'm anxiously waiting for the pills to kick in! Being ill all the time time is starting to get old.

Oh yes the list...
Things that keep me going this week:

This is it movie on Wednesday - fun weekend in Tampere - My home - sewing - going through old photos - taking photos - searching trough the internet for schools I might apply to.


That's it for this week. A bit lame start in my opinion....I'll try to do better next week. But at this state of mind, finding something motivating is a triumphant succes, believe me! But you know...this list making kinda helped. Now I'll get my self some Earl Grey tea and curl up to the sofa. <3


Ei kommentteja: