perjantai 5. maaliskuuta 2010

How much do you cost?


I'm going to be sold tomorrow...literally.
I'm one of the singles beeing auctioned off in a singles auction this saturday! It's all for charity...and a the best joke for a while! :D There was no reason not to say yes when I was nominated. Should be great fun!

The bidding starts from 1 euro, so no sky high prices to come, or I need MANY bidders. But every penny for charity is better than nothing. I've "hired" friends to bid for me, if A) there's some scary heavy-metal Finn bidding on me B) if no one is bidding!
Here's the link to the event on Facebook.

And here's my "add" (By S)

ANNIKA

"Hei, olen Annika. Paitsi että olen Annika, olen myös impulsiivinen, hauska, sarkastinen, paniikkinen, järkevä, itsenäinen, älytön ja ehkä aavistuksen vinksallaan. Minulla on käytöstavat tilanteen mukaan joko hallussa tai hukassa, mutta yritän aina parhaani. Jos jotain tarkempia speksejä kaivataan, niin lähdetään vaikka siitä, että olen 24-vuotias. Loput saat selvittää itse. ♥"

And roughly translated it goes something like this:

"Hi I'm Annika. And besides beeing Annika I'm, impulsive,funny,sarcastic,panicy,sensible,independent, mad and slightly crooked. Sometimes I've got manners, sometimes not, but I always try my best. If more detailed info is needed let's start with the fact that I'm 24 years old. The rest you need to find out yourself.♥"

S sure knows what she's talking about...she's right on! I'd buy myself based on this add, so it must be good :D Wish me luck and lot's of money to charity! Exciting!

Ei kommentteja: