torstai 11. maaliskuuta 2010

Important day.


My very very dear friend is having a baby today. Actually she's having it right now as I'm writing. ..
I feel like I should be doing something for her, but sure I realize there's nothing I can do and it's driving me crazy! Having a baby is something that friends are not that much involved in, untill things have settled down a bit inside the FAMILY. They are a family now...a "real family". That's a mind blowing thought, and at the same time I'm so happy and proud that I might burst soon!!

Now I'm just anxiously waiting for news! Only thing I know is a sms I got 7am in the morning saying : It's showtime.
I'm leaving to England on monday, so I'm hoping I'll be able to see the baby and especially my new mom friend this weekend, or I'll be very sad...
This is big! The biggest thing that's happened to one of my close friends ever...I'm wishing them lot's of happines and joy. And I'm very happy that I'll be able to be apart of someones life from the beginning. <3 12.3. will be a very important day from now on.



I also made a couple of new ribbons this week! I'm loving them...they turned out quite nice, didn't they!? That pirate one is hilarious. A friend of mine at work, had found a cat mouse from the store without the other eye, so she had an idea to make it a pirate mouse with an eyepatch! I loved the idea straight away so here we are, a pirate mouse with it's treasure on a ribbon..haha



The other one I came up with, when I was going through my old jewellery for the pirate ribbon. I found that purple brooch, and wanted to use it for something...
That "SHHH..." is there for fun :D There's no point in it...






Ps. That's my new bag...!!

4 kommenttia:

Success kirjoitti...

Älä kirjota tommosia nättejä asioita, mä kävin itkemään!

Annik kirjoitti...

No niin mäkin...pillitin kirjottaessani. Ja sit pillitin töissä kun sain kuvan pienestä tytöstä joka on tosi kaunis <3<3

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Noniin ja hormonihirviönkin sait pillittää. No siihen ei kyl paljoa vaadi. Heheheheee Suskikin suli:)!!

J.

Annik kirjoitti...

mä en voi sanoo muuta kun: <3 <3

A