keskiviikko 19. elokuuta 2009

Don't walk fly!


It has been an amazing summer. When I think back I haven't really even noticed my living conditions. Sure I've been whining about this horrible Vuosaari flat a lot, but in the end it hasn't bothered me that much. There has been so much things to look forward to, many great thing going on. Even going back to work after my summer holiday was exciting, because of my new position there.

Now it's sad to see that the summer is almost over. I get this nervous autumn feeling again. I'm afraid of the cold winter. I feel like lying in a park on my back all night long, breathing in the last summer breaths. I worry that I'll go into a small coma and not wake up until it's summer again. That's why I try to plan my life ahead a bit. If I have plans and exciting thing coming up, maybe I won't notice the winter that much either!

In October it's LONDON BABY! I get to go to my favourite city with one of my favourite friends...!! The flights were so cheap that I'll have more budget to do all my must do things there, like Urban outfitters. <3


Also I'll be seeing my sister and her family in Maidenhead. We'll get to go for a pub lunch which I always love. I'm hoping we'll find a small pub with a warm fireplace, with cosy sofas and flower printed wall papers. Somewhere on the Thames.

This will be a good trip I'm sure. I've always wanted to travel with L so this should be really good.

The summer isn't completely over though...few parties still coming up. L's birthday with cocktail dress theme(love it) and another party on the same day that I really hope I manage to go to! Then it will be time to move back home <3 <3 <3 The vigorous decorating can start! There are fabrics, pillows, trays, dog bowls and beds going through my head so fast that I can't keep up!

In September it's my birthday. I'll be 24 years old. Don't know what I think about that yet. I'm just happy to have all my friends at my home having fun together.

So here were most of my thoughts and plans for the near future. I felt like posting 'cause when I woke up I felt really nervous happy and excited! Life is what you make of it for sure. And I've made this summer fabulous! The icing on the cake was Lily Allen, last Sunday at the Flow festival. Perfection.

Ei kommentteja: