torstai 27. elokuuta 2009

Stop



It's time to take a brake and think a little. In my previous post, I talked about the importance of keeping myself busy. That wasn't a really good plan after all..my body gave me a big cold slap on the face this week.

I've had a pretty active and hectic summer, I've exercised more than usually (there's nothing else to do here) I've been busy doing something almost every weekend, and during the weeks I've stayed up really late ('till 3'o clock most nights) for no good reason and have consumed at least one energy drink everyday, many days two. Adding the stress with this plumming renovation, money problems, new job and few relationship problems, what do you get?
Well I got some heart problems...scary. Yesterday I went and had my heart and lungs checked.

For three days I had had pain in my chest, to the point that I couldn't sleep. The night before I went to the doctors I was sure that I'm going to die...I was sure I have cancer or at least some kind of horrible heart disease. After all the tests had been done, and they pretty much didn't find anything, I felt relieved and pissed off at the same time. There has to be something wrong with me if I feel these things!! But there isn't (thank god)..it's all in my head.

So people, before you get yourselves into this situation think hard about your life and the problems you have..are they really worth stressing about? Don't compare your life to someone else's, don't keep enemies just forget the people that make your life miserable. Don't panic over material things...believe that good thing come to good people. Take care of your self...don't exercise too much, only to make you feel better. Call your friends if you feel sad. Take one thing at a time as they come, you can't do everything at the same time so why bother stress about them all at the same time. Believe that life will carry you if you let it.

The doctor ordered me to rest for the rest of the week. I do feel better all ready, and am looking forward to my friends birthday party this weekend. I'm concentrating on that for now, trying not to think about anything else. Just trying to go with the flow and not worry about things that I can't do anything about. You do that too.

Ei kommentteja: