maanantai 10. elokuuta 2009

Good times

Last weekend was really good. The weather was perfect, the company was perfect and I got to do all the things I love. Saturday I went out to party a little with a friend, and on Sunday we went to do some serious shopping with another friend.
I found the perfect Flow-festival dress and the perfect shoes...among other things. Even the fact that I was a bit hangoverish didn't slow me down, I just really enjoyed the day out in the city for a change!

I have lot's of other plans too, good things coming up. I'm really happy that I have things to be excited about!Life has been going really nicely lately.


We went for lunch to the F8 restaurant/coffeehouse. F8 is a brand new floor at Stockman. Sleek and nice, not so cosy but they had lot's of foods to choose from! A bit on the expensive side, like Stockman usually is, but the food was okay.


We shared a chicken-cesar sandwich, and a crab-prawn sandwich. So good...


Today I went to check out my home. Like always I go in to a small schock when I go there. There's dust everywhere, holes in the walls and so on. I don't know why I always expect to see my home as it usually is...I do KNOW that there's a renovation going on. Still every time I feel like crying a bit. Silly!




There was one surprise...they had ripped one wall down to the point that I could see the bricks. That means that I have to paint the hall, which was not in my plans really. Well at least that gives me the opportunity to change the color, so something positive in that too.


And look, I'm getting a heated bathroom floor!! Perfection <3



This is how much dust there is...I really need to hire a cleaning lady to do the cleaning for me. I'll never manage on my own.



Bye home for now! 18 days to go...

Ei kommentteja: