maanantai 28. syyskuuta 2009

Happy Birthday - To Me!


24...24 for is a good number. I've always had 24 as my lucky number, so maybe now after turning 24years old, life will bring new and good things for me! If this year of beeing 24 is anywhere near as good, as my b-day party I'll have the time of my life!

I got to stand under silver confetti falling from the sky, after I got a call to come down to the park. I got to have all my gorgeous friends with me, eating, drinking and laughing together. Perfection!

One of them stayed up partying with me untill 11am...it was mad but so much fun, you rule girl! Thank you to all of you who make my life feel like a party all the time!


And the gifts...WUHUU! After I got a shower of silver glitter falling on me, I got a ticket to Michael Jacksons Thriller Live consert in October!!! I lost words...they hit the nail with this one!!So so excited to go there, and I'll have the best company to go with. YEY!


Then I got gorgeous flowers, Salla sure knows which ones to buy every time.


Mango giftcard! I've wanted to go and find a new winter jacket, so now I know where to start looking first!


And look at these hahha What else could you expect from Marja. I love that monkey peeler, and now I'll never have a mushed banana in my bag again!


And...well...of course, Suffeli Puffi!! With a princess crown on top..great!


This b-day will keep me going for the whole year.THANK YOU!

Ei kommentteja: