maanantai 2. marraskuuta 2009

Motivational Monday



I have a plan! I suck at cleaning my house...I can go for weeks without vacuuming. At the same time it doesn't really bother me, but still it drives me mad. Aaaand with two dogs in the house not vacuuming for two weeks can be quite horrifying....

But now I have a plan. I'm making a schedule. Usually schedules don't work with me but now I'm trying to be clever and fool myself!! I'm mad for glitter, bright colours and especially glitter and bright colours together. I've decided to make myself a sticker chart! I get a glittery sticker to the chart everytime I have finished a household chore in time. This also gives me an excuse to go and buy bright, fun, colourful stickers! And as the time goes by, my fridge door will be full of different coloured pretty stickers...how lovely is that <3. I'm pretty confident that I can fool myself in to cleaning the house more often with this system...hopefully!

What an idea, what a Motivational Monday, dont you think! Now I'll be vacuuming and dusting all the time!

Ps. I really NEED a snowglobe!

Ei kommentteja: