maanantai 30. marraskuuta 2009

a Monday after a good weekend



It's still Monday, so there's still time for a Motivational Monday post! I had a fab weekend, with "old" and new friends...laughing, doing idiotic things, laughing a bit more and just generally having a blast! Still I ended up with a concussion....again! Could this have something to do with our partying habits?!? Maybe, maybe not...anyway I'm on a sick leave(again) and that's not really nice, so I decided to cheer my self up by making a Motivational Monday list...things that make me happy, and motivate me right now:

Changes - FRIENDS - plans - future Trips - next summer - mom - maybe Christmas a bit too - my friend having a baby <3 - clean home ( the sticker chart is working!) - many parties coming up - Ronan Keating; Winter Song ( omg I must have gone mad) - and I'm allowed to listen to Mariah Carey all I wan't for Christmas again! - photography (even though some say they don't like me having my camera with me all the time) - helping people - FUTURE !


Ei kommentteja: