tiistai 20. huhtikuuta 2010

Flowouwouwouwwwww!!


The first artist line-up was published today...

TAKE A LOOK AT THIS LIST!!

LIVE:

M.I.A. (SRI/UK)
The xx (UK)
Air (FRA)
Jónsi / Sigur Rós (ISL)
Marina And The Diamonds (UK)
Jimi Tenor & Tony Allen: Inspiration Information (FI//NGR)
Ulver (NOR)
The Drums (US)
Beach House (US)
Surfer Blood (US)
Girls (US)
Radio Dept. (SWE)
Timo Lassy Orchestra w/ José James (FI/US)
Omar Souleyman (SYR)
Ballaké Sissoko (MLI)
Villa Nah (FI)
Husky Rescue (FI)
Ricky-Tick Big Band (FI)
Ville Leinonen & Majakan Soittokunta (FI)
Yona & Liikkuvat Pilvet (FI)
Kiki Pau (FI)

And these are just the first one's to be announced 0_O
I NEED to go!! Now I'll just have to wait for the timetables...to see if I can get out of work...'cause I guarantee you that I'm not the only one that want's to go ;) I can't wait, I'm so excited!!! Flow = love

Ei kommentteja: