sunnuntai 4. huhtikuuta 2010

Run Forrest Run!


Tomorrow, or might even be today, is the day!
I'll start running. Iknow how it's going to be at first. It's going to feel like I'm flying and nothing's going to be able to stop me! But give it 5minutes (or 2) and I'll be crying out of agony, my lungs ripped apart, a runny nose, pink to flaming red face and mind blowing rage. Oh how I love running. <3

So yes, in a way I hate running a bit, but I can't wait the feeling I'll have afterwards! All sweaty and horrible, but still the happiest girl in the world! You just have to love endorfins...right?

So, goodbye fat welcome new red and puffy happy me! If I last 10 minutes the first time, I'll be proud.

2 kommenttia:

Lets_go_find_a_Rain_beau! kirjoitti...

Oh, I really need to start running again, or at least start nordic walking! ;)
It's so hard to do it all by yourself- it would be much easier with a running partner, wouldn't it?

Good Luck! :)

S*

Annik kirjoitti...

I have a running partner :D My dog Jazz, and he l-o-v-e-s it! He loves it a bit too much at times actually ;)
You're right, mhaving a partner makes it easier, when I see how much fun Jazz is having, jumping up and down from joy, I forget how much in pain I'm at the same time hehe.

Something weird has happened, it's 7:30am and I'm actually on my way out right now, going for a run...:D

I recommend running for sure! It's quite addicting. :)

Annika