maanantai 19. huhtikuuta 2010

Pick it up a notch.


Okay, this is where I've come to.

I walk to work around 3 times a week, sometimes even more. That takes about 30minutes and I walk quite fast...that's well done.

I walk the dogs twice a day. First thing in the morning and then after work. Usually we walk for 30minutes or so. That happens pretty much everyday. Those walks aren't that efficient though 'cause the dogs stop to sniff around often...but it's better than nothing right?

I haven't drink any energy drinks for 3 (or so) weeks. Not even one!! I'm so proud of my self, *clap clap* well done, good girl.

I've kinda been paying attention to what I'm eating. Haven't eaten that much sweets or anything like that...except if I do, I'll try to restrict it to one day. (Hasn't worked all the time, but most of the time yes...o-ou)

But what I still suck at with this getting healthy business is sleeping, money in a way (My traveling makes it a bit hard to save money. So after Barcelona in July, no trips for 6 months. *buhuu*), and not enough excersise. And cleaning...gosh I really suck at cleaning my flat. Pheww, hate it too.

So to speed things up a bit I've decided that I have to do this 3 step program:

1. Hoop dance twice a week for 30 minutes. The parks are free of snow and there's relatively warm outside. So in the mornings, twice a week I'll hoop the morning away. This can be replaced with stomach crunches too, what ever suites me the best then. The main point is to do something with my waist and stomach basically. :D

2. Go to bed 'till 11.00pm on 3 nights. Other nights I can stay up if I feel like it, but 3 nights bed time's at eleven 'o clock. Maybe this way I'll get used to that habit a bit easier.

3. Go running twice a week. I'll go for a walk with Jazz anyway, so I can swich to runing two times a week.

This shouldn't be too hard to accomplish. Well, that's something we'll see soon...:D

Ei kommentteja: